Everyone dreams of having a great smile. In the past, people with missing teeth were constrained to limited options: either a removable denture or a fixed bridge. But today, advanced techniques can restore your smile in a healthier way, providing a more natural look and better function. Today, implants are the treatment of choice worldwide for missing teeth.
What are dental implants?
- Dental implants are a natural looking solution to fix the gaps in your smile caused by missing teeth. It is an artificial tooth root is inserted into the jawbone and then is later capped with a crown or bridge.
Reasons for dental implants:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Restore your confident smile
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- Restore or enhance facial tissues
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable